Lap. Radical Prostatectomy Overview
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the prostate gland along with the tissues surrounding it.
- It is a common procedure where men get highly beneficial because blood loss is less, the medication is of less pain, quicker recovery as early detection and removal of urethral catheters take place.
- This also helps in treating prostate cancer as it is very effective as surgeries are done with a large incision.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Trouble in urination
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Unintentional weight loss
- Inability to empty the bladder
- Urinary tract infection
- Frequent urination
- Pain in the abdomen
- Pain in the back
- Discomfort in the penis or testicles
- Painful ejaculation
- Older age
- Family history
- Diabetes and heart disease
- Pelvic trauma
- Having HIV/AIDS
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat a healthy diet of foods that are high in antioxidants, lycopene, etc.
- Intake cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, turnips because they have isothiocyanates which is a protective antioxidant.
- Consume more carrots, sweet potatoes, and dark green, leafy vegetables which are rich in Carotenoids.
- intake more fiber content, or whole-grain foods like oatmeal, barley, millet, quinoa, and brown rice.
- High protein and low-fat vegetables, processed red meat, and dairy products like butter, milk, or egg yolks are also good for health.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, spicy, or acidic foods as they can irritate your bladder.
- Avoid activities such as prolonged sitting or bicycling
- Eat a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables instead of supplements.
- Exercise most days of the week
- Maintain a healthy weight
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Urine tests
- Blood tests
- Imaging tests
- Digital rectal exam
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test
- Urinary flow test
- Postvoid residual volume test
- 24-hour voiding diary
- Transrectal ultrasound
- Prostate biopsy
- Urodynamic and pressure-flow studies
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Focal therapies
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.