Lap. Pyeloplasty Overview
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty is a reconstructive surgical procedure using a minimally invasive procedure to drain the urine from the kidney to the bladder.
- Usually, this procedure corrects the blockage or narrows the ureter where it leaves the kidney. This abnormality is termed a UPJ which is the ureteropelvic junction obstruction leading to poor and sluggish drainage of urine from the kidney.
- The main advantage of this procedure is it has less, post-operative pain with shorter stay at the hospital and has a speedy recovery.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Frequent and painful urination
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Upper back, and side (flank) pain
- Discomfort in the lower abdomen
- Blood in the urine
- Foamy or cloudy urine
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Your tube leaks
- Urine doesn’t get collected in the drainage bag
- Older age
- Family history
- Tissue or organ injury
- Sexual activity
- Abnormal kidney structure
- Heart and cardiovascular Acute kidney injury
- Chronic kidney disease
- Urinary tract abnormalities
- Blockages in the urinary tract
- A suppressed immune system
- A recent urinary procedure
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Avoid eating foods that are rich in salt, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
- Choose lower potassium foods
- Avoid citrous fruits like apples, cabbage, carrots, green beans, grapes, and strawberries, etc.
- Keep your bowel clean by drinking more water
- Avoid carbonated drinks or drinks that are rich in caffeine, etc
- Drink more cranberry juice which is good for the urinary tract
- Maintain a standard and healthy weight with a balance diet
- Quit drinking alcohol or smoking
- Change your birth control method
- Follow instructions on over-the-counter medications
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical examination
- Urine tests
- Blood tests
- Renal nuclear scan
- Retrograde endopyelotomy
- Acucise endopyelotomy
- Antegrade endopyelotomy
- Detecting, and providing comprehensive treatment for motility disorders of esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at the beginning stage
- Detecting non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with state-of-the-art Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.