Lap. Orchidopexy Overview
- Orchiopexy is a procedure to fasten an undescended testicle inside the scrotum that is usually with absorbable sutures.
- Inguinal orchiopexy, cryptorchidism repair, undescended testicle repair, and testicular torsion repair are the other names for orchiopexy.
- It is most common among male infants or very young children, and occasionally it is performed in adolescents or adults, that may involve one or both testicles.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- A lump in either side of the testicle
- Enlargement of the testicle
- Heaviness or swelling in the scrotum
- The feeling of aching in the lower abdomen or groin
- Discomfort in the testicle or scrotum
- Severe back pain
- Redness or swelling at the incision
- Nausea or vomiting
- Painful urination
- Blood in the semen
- Premature birth
- Low birth weight
- A family history of undescended testicles
- Maternal exposure to chemicals
- Congenital malformations
- Hereditary syndromes
- Consanguinity of parents
- Unprotected sex
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Intake bright color vegetables and fruits like carrots, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, berries, cherries, grapes, and pomegranate.
- Eat more garlic and onion which acts as antioxidants
- Have more seafoods like salmon, sardines, and shrimp, etc
- Also, intake foods that are rich in zinc like oysters, red meat, poultry, and pumpkin seeds, etc as it removes the phytic acid and is a good source of zinc.
- Consume corn, broccoli, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, and avocados as they have excellent sources of the B5 vitamin.
- Practice safe sex habits
- Get vaccinated for mumps so that it can help you prevent orchitis
- Consult a doctor without any delay if you have any congenital urinary tract problems.
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical test
- Urine test
- Blood test
- CT scans
- MRI scans
- Testicular torsion
- Detecting, and providing comprehensive treatment for motility disorders of esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at the beginning stage
- Detecting non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with state-of-the-art Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.