Lap. Nephrectomy / Radical Nephrectomy Overview
- Nephrectomy is a surgical procedure to remove a part of the entire kidney.
- When the urologic surgeon removes the entire kidney, or the additional structures such as the ureter, or adjacent structures like the adrenal gland, or lymph nodes it is the radical nephrectomy.
- If the surgeon removes the diseased kidney and leaves the healthy tissue in place it is the laparoscopic or partial nephrectomy.
- The incision is made in the abdomen to treat kidney cancer or to remove the non-cancerous tumor using a camera and surgical instruments.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Blood in the urine (haematuria)
- Painful and frequent urination
- Difficulty while urinating
- Severe back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Family history
- Abdominal surgery
- Alcoholism or smoking cigarettes
- Chronic kidney diseases
- Previous cancer treatments
- Certain medications
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Have more fruit juices like apple, grape, or cranberry
- Intake yogurt, milk, pudding, custard, sherbet, strained creamy soups, and cream of rice cereal.
- Avoid high-fat foods, nuts, and seeds that are hard to digest
- Intake cooked meat, fish, and poultry, soft, mildly flavored cheeses, soft-boiled potatoes, smooth peanut butter.
- Avoid eating citrus fruits, and hard-to-digest vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts.
- Consume herbs like horse chestnut, mukkutti, and Alstonia
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
- Intake foods with high fiber content
- Keep yourself hydrated
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical exam
- Imaging tests
- Stool test
- Blood test
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- Detecting, and providing comprehensive treatment for motility disorders of the esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at the beginning stage
- Detecting non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with state-of-the-art Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Fully-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.