Lap. Adrenalectomy Overview
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy is performed to remove a diseased or cancerous adrenal gland.
- Most of the benign adrenal tumors secrete hormones like cortisol, aldosterone, epinephrine, norepinephrine, etc which results in high blood pressure, headaches, etc.
- It is better to get it treated using minimally invasive techniques where the outcomes are identical to that of open surgery.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of body hair
- Severe stomach pain
- Craving for salty food
- Low or high blood pressure
- Heart palpitations
- Muscle weakness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Persistent fever
- Heart or kidney disease
- Problems with the eye nerves
- Multiple endocrine neoplasias, type 2
- Von Hippel-Lindau disease
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Hereditary paraganglioma syndromes
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat more green leafy vegetables that are rich in magnesium like spinach, asparagus, kale, etc.
- Avocado and coconut oil are rich in implementing more healthy fats.
- Intake ghee clarified butter which can reduce adrenal fatigue
- Consume foods that are rich in zinc, vitamin B, vitamin D, and choline.
- Anti-inflammatory foods like salmon, green tea, pineapple, ginger, turmeric, and others can decrease irritation and other inflammation-related problems.
- Quit smoking
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Avoid sugar, soy, gluten, and dairy products
- Also avoid caffeine, white bread, white rice, and other heavily processed white foods as they are similar to sugary products.
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Urine tests
- Imaging tests
- Vision screening
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- PET scan
- Laboratory analysis of your adrenal gland
- MIBG M-iodobenzylguanidine imaging
- Peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT)
- Skin biopsy and fibroblast cell culture
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Focal therapies
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.