- The bladder is a hollow muscular organ in the lower abdomen where urine gets stored. Bladder cancer usually forms on urothelial cells that line the tube (ureters) connecting the kidneys to the bladder along with the bladder itself.
- When DNA in the cells gets damaged by waste chemicals there are chances of cancer. The biggest risk factor is smoking.
- Higher chances of bladder cancer are possible in the bladder where the urine has the longest contact with the lining of the urothelial cells which can progressively cause internal bleeding.
- Most bladder cancers are diagnosed at an early stage even before they start spreading. The treatment methods would be surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Mostly men are affected with bladder cancer compared to that of women and it is more common in people aged 60 and above.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Blood in urine (haematuria) which may cause urine to appear in bright red or cola colour
- Painful and frequent urination
- Severe back pain
- Increasing age
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- Chronic bladder inflammation
- Previous cancer treatment
- Personal or family history of cancer
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, berries and citrus fruits are rich in antioxidants
- Meat, chicken, fish, eggs, beans, lentils, soy products, nuts, seeds, and dairy support the immune system
- Fish, avocados, nuts, seeds, olives, and olive oils help to repair cells
- Whole grains are high in fibre content
- avoid smoking
- avoid exposure of chemicals
- Intake more fruits and vegetables
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Urine tests
- Biopsy/Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT).
- Computed tomography (CT or CAT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- PET-CT scan or Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced surgeons
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients
- Administration of Chemotherapy by trained nurses
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for opinion and management
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures