Pancreatic Surgery Overview
- Pancreas is an organ in your abdomen which is behind the lower part of your stomach. It releases enzymes that help in digestion and produces hormones to manage the sugar in your blood.
- Pancreatic surgery is also known as pancreaticoduodenectomy or keyhole surgery. It is done to remove the diseased tissue or drain the fluid from your pancreas.
- As pancreas is a critical organ as it has a significant role in digestive and endocrine function, surgery for pancreatic conditions is done either for tumours or conditions that cause inflammation which is also called as pancreatitis.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Upper abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Increase in pulse rate
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Dark-coloured urine
- Itchy skin
- Blood clots
- Muscle cramps
- Family history
- Older age
- Excessive alcohol consumption
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat colorful fruits like red grapes, apple, and vegetables like broccoli, garlic, mushrooms, spinach, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, whole grains for a healthy diet.
- Include blueberries, cherries, yogurt at least twice in a week
- Stop smoking
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Choose a healthy diet
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Stool tests
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- Urine tests
- Imaging tests
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Medical therapies
- Excellent multi-speciality team available for rapid opinion and management for a better treatment.
- Highly qualified operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor surgeries.
- Well-equipped surgical intensive care unit to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Quality Day-care unit for rapid and short duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound, and guided procedures.
- Specialized treatment with care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- Total Comprehensive Care with Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatre with advanced instrumentation.
- Rehabilitation with CPM, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy.