Hepatobiliary Surgery Overview
- The hepatobiliary system plays an important role in eliminating toxins from blood, converting food into energy, regulating hormones, supplying vitamins or minerals to the body and produces cholesterol.
- Generally, Hepatobiliary problems consist of growth of cancer in the liver, bile ducts or biliary tract, and it can be treated with early diagnosis and surgery to remove the cancerous parts before they start spreading to other parts of the body.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Abdominal pain
- Itchy skin
- Chronic fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine or pale stool colour
- Unsafe sex
- Poor eating habits
- Exposure to aflatoxins
- Tattoo or body piercings
- Excessive usage of drugs or alcohol
- Injecting drugs using shared needles
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Large doses of vitamins, medicines, or supplements
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Drink coffee and green tea because it can protect you from development of liver fibrosis.
- Intake tart fruits like grapefruit, cranberries, apples, etc
- Eat more green leafy vegetables like cabbage, broccoli sprouts, spinach, arugula, dandelion greens which helps to soak toxins from your bloodstream and also eat garlic, beetroot.
- Have walnuts, avocados, almonds, oatmeal and use olive oil because it ultimately aids your liver in reducing fats and smooth functioning.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Avoid eating junks
- Make use of the medications wisely
- Do not eat wild mushrooms
- Avoid smoking or drinking
- Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays or toxic chemicals
- Use supplements with caution
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- CT scans
- Imaging tests
- liver biopsy
- Checking a tissue sample
- Magnetic resonance elastography
- Laser and intense pulsed light
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Customized operation theatres with advanced treatments to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Well-equipped surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies, and also treat post-operative patients.
- Chemotherapy handled by trained staffs and nurses.
- Excellent day-care units for short surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services consisting of CT scans, Imaging tests, Mammogram, Ultrasound, and guided procedures.
- Comprehensive tumour board with a team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Comprehensive and precise care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- Expert multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.