Long-term vascular access Overview
- The Long-term vascular access is a significant and challenging aspect in kidney care. The procedure of a good dialysis is fully dependent on it because it aims to connect an artery with a vein in a person’s arm.
- It is generally referred as a rapid and direct method of removing the chemicals or devices from the blood stream and is done for patients who are at the end stage of renal disease or severe chronic kidney disease.
- The types of vascular access include Arteriovenous, Fistula Arteriovenous and Graft Central Venous Catheter. All these aims in connecting the artery and the vein in the arm with slight variations.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Loss of appetite
- Extremely tired
- Upper abdominal pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Blood in the urine
- Fatigue and weakness
- Sleeping problems
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Muscle twitches and cramps
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Shortness of breath
- Older age
- Family history
- Treatment for kidney failure
- Certain inherited syndromes
- Heart diseases or liver diseases
- Certain supplements and medications
- Certain cancers and treatments
- Other medical conditions
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat variety of foods, partially whole grains, fruits and green vegetables.
- Limit the intake of salt and saturated fats in your diet
- Avoid soda, frozen meals, processed deli meats, butter and mayonnaise as they are hazardous to the kidneys.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Increase your physical activity
- Eliminate tobacco usage
- Limit alcohol consumption or stop drinking alcohol
- Build relaxation strategy in your workday
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Clinical examination
- Kidney function tests
- X-Ray Arteriography
- Imaging tests
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Clinical trials
- Well-equipped operation theatres with advanced treatments to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Long term vascular access treatment with utmost care using the cutting-edge advancements.
- Customized surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies and also treat post-operative patients.
- Specialized day care units for short surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic radiology services comprising CT scan, Imaging tests, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Comprehensive and precise care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- Expert multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.