Clinical Nephrology Overview
- Clinical Nephrology is specialised in the study and treatment of kidney functions, kidney problems and renal replacement therapies that includes dialysis and kidney transplantations.
- It also deals with the latest advancements in treating the acute and chronic renal diseases which is caused by diabetes mellitus, hypertension, stone disease, poisons, hereditary illness, infections.
- The latest therapeutic advancements include Dialysis, Hemofiltration, Diabetic Nephropathy and Renal Replacement Therapy, Renal Transplantation, etc.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- nausea or vomiting
- loss of appetite
- fluid retention
- difficulty in concentration
- trouble in sleeping
- cramping of muscles
- swollen ankles or feet
- frequent urination
- Family history
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Firstly, avoid eating fast or junk foods because it adds more table salt or high-sodium seasonings.
- Choose lower potassium foods apples, cabbage, carrots, green beans, grapes and strawberries, etc.
- Intake Low-protein foods include fruits, vegetables, and cereals.
- Drink more water and keep your bowel clean
- Have sugar – free foods for a healthy diet else it can lead to physical imbalance or diabetes.
- Reduce salt intake by avoiding or reducing eating pickles, olives and relish.
- Drink plenty of liquids, especially water
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Increase physical activity
- Don’t smoke
- Drink cranberry juice
- Follow instructions on over-the-counter medications
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- CT scan
- Imaging tests
- Kidney/renal biopsy
- Urine tests
- Blood tests
- Estimated GFR
- Out Patient Services
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Kidney transplantation
- Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- Electrolytes Imbalance Management
- Monitoring fluid and electrolyte balance in the body
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Plasma Dialysis
- Liver Dialysis
- Central Venous Catheter insertion
- CAPD Insertions
- Full range of dialysis services and chronic dialysis provided for outpatients.
- Chronic peritoneal dialysis care, which includes the continuous cycling peritoneal dialysis (CCPD) or continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD).
- Percutaneous needle biopsy of native kidneys and kidney transplants is done with real-time ultrasound guidance.
- Percutaneous cannula placement is also done through ultrasound guidance.
- Dialysis and transplant services are provided for the patients with end-stage renal complications.
- Therapies related to all end-stage renal disease, including kidney transplantation, haemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis are handled with comprehensive care.
- Other specialities like continuous renal replacement therapy, citrate anticoagulation for critically ill patients is treated with highly qualified nephrologists.