24-hour Dialysis Unit Overview
- Dialysis is a treatment that does some of the functions done by the healthy kidneys. It is very much needed when an individual’s own kidneys can no longer take care of the body’s needs.
- It helps to remove wastes, salt and extra water from building toxins in the body, controls the blood pressure, and maintains a safe level of certain chemicals in the blood like the potassium, sodium and bicarbonate.
- There are two types of dialysis: – a) Haemodialysis is the process of using the hemodialyzer, an artificial kidney to remove waste, extra chemicals and fluid from the blood by performing a minor surgery in the arm or leg.
- b) Peritoneal dialysis is the process to clean an individual’s blood where the doctor will perform a surgery by placing a plastic tube, catheter into your abdomen (belly) to make an access inside the body.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Blood in your urine in the colour of pink, red or cola coloured
- Back pain
- Loss of appetite
- Unexplained weight loss
- Extremely tired
- Upper abdominal pain
- Fatigue and weakness
- Sleeping problems
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Muscle twitches and cramps
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Persistent itching
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Older age
- Family history
- Treatment for kidney failure
- Certain inherited syndromes
- Heart diseases or heart failure
- Liver diseases
- Certain supplements and medications,
- Other medical conditions
- Certain cancers and their treatments
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Include bread, rice, cereal, pasta, popcorn at least once in a week.
- Eat more green vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, garlic, ginger, onions brinjal, bean sprouts, celery, red bell pepper and coriander etc and fruits that include grapes, mangoes, pears, apples, cherries, peaches and blueberries to keep yourself healthy.
- Regular intake of dairy products can be included but intake oil, butter or margarine in limited quantity say half or one teaspoon a day.
- Avoid soda, frozen meals, processed deli meats, butter and mayonnaise as they are hazardous to the kidneys.
- Also drinking cranberry juice maintains a very healthy kidney
- Quit smoking
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Control high blood pressure
- Make a healthy lifestyle a priority
- Follow instructions on over-the-counter medications
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood and urine tests
- Imaging tests
- Kidney function tests
- Targeted therapies
- Clinical trials
- Well-equipped operation theatres with advanced treatments to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Customized surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies and also treat post-operative patients.
- Specialized day care units for short surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Comprehensive and precise care by a team of experienced surgeons providing 24x 7 dialysis treatments.
- Expert multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.
- State of the art infrastructure and advancements with equipment’s like the Fresenius 2008T, the Baxter Amia, the Baxter Home Choice Pro, the Nx Stage System One.