- The pancreas is a long and flat gland that sticks behind the stomach, especially in the upper abdomen.
- It helps in producing enzymes that help in digestion and regulates the hormones in your body to process sugar or glucose.
- When the pancreas gets inflamed, we term it pancreatitis. Some are called acute pancreatitis which means it can appear suddenly and last for several days.
- Chronic pancreatitis is the most complicated one as it can last for several years, and cause life-threatening complications where immediate treatment has to be taken.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse
- Oily, or smelly stools (steatorrhea)
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach ulcers
- Muscle cramps
- Pain in your abdomen or back
- Yellowing of your skin or eyes
- Low blood sugar
- Abdominal surgery
- Cystic fibrosis
- Alcoholism or smoking cigarettes
- Chronic inflammation of the pancreas
- High calcium or triglyceride in the blood
- Certain medications
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, beans, and lentils as they are beneficial in fibre content.
- Avoid fried items or oily food items, dairy products, processed meats, mayonnaise, etc.
- Intake foods multivitamins that include vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B -12, etc.
- Eat lean meats which are rich in proteins
- Also include calcium, iron, and folate foods in your diet
- Drink more fluids
- Choose a healthy diet
- Choose a low-fat diet
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking alcohol
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Blood tests
- Stool tests
- Urine tests
- Intravenous (IV) fluids
- Pain medications
- Procedures to remove bile duct obstructions
- Gallbladder surgery
- Pancreas surgery
- Treatment for alcohol dependence
- Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP)
- Detecting, and providing comprehensive treatment for motility disorders of the esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at an initial stage
- Detecting non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with state-of-the-art Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Manometric System with High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Colonoscopy Diagnostics
- Upper GI endoscopy – Sclerotherapy, Therapeutic Variceal Banding.
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)