Malabsorption Syndrome Overview
- The human body seems to be fit if you eat a healthy meal to reap the benefits of the micronutrients like vitamins, and minerals.
- Malabsorption syndrome is a condition where it prevents your body from intaking nutrients and fluids from the food you eat.
- They can also create problems in absorbing the macronutrients that include proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- This can cause symptoms starting with diarrhea or bloating, and later it leads to some serious disorders or infections as often trouble arises in absorbing the micro, or macronutrients or both.
- The complications can sometimes be serious leading to higher chances of infection and bone fractures.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- light-coloured, or foul-smelling stools
- Frequent diarrhea
- Unexpected weight loss
- Scaly skin rashes
- Dry hair or hair loss
- Fluid retention
- Low blood pressure
- Family history
- Prolonged use of antibiotics
- Lactase deficiency
- Parasitic diseases
- Intestinal surgery or radiation therapy
- Severe heart failure
- Drinking alcohol
- Use of certain medications such as laxatives or mineral oil
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat fresh fruits like apple, pomegranate, guava, banana, etc
- Include more green leafy vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, legumes, spinach, etc in your diet.
- Intake foods that are highly rich in proteins like eggs, omega-3 acids, fishes, etc.
- Drink fresh juices and vegetable soups
- Avoid caffeine or chicory, and carbonated drinks
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Quit smoking
- Exercise regularly
- Drink water frequently to keep your bowel clean
- Say no to harmful or steroid drugs
- Avoid junks or foods with rich colors
- Eat foods that are easier to digest and absorb
- If you have any infection, intake antibiotics by consulting a doctor
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- X- rays
- Blood tests
- Stool tests
- Breath tests
- Imaging tests
- Sweat test
- Lactose hydrogen breath test
- Imaging tests
- Detecting, and providing comprehensive treatment for motility disorders of the esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at an initial stage
- Detecting non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with state-of-the-art Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Manometric System with High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Colonoscopy Diagnostics
- Upper GI endoscopy – Sclerotherapy, Therapeutic Variceal Banding.
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)