Inflammatory Bowel Disease Overview
- Inflammatory bowel diseases are disorders that include chronic inflammation of the digestive tract.
- There are two types of IBD that include the ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Ulcerative colitis. It involves sores and inflammation which is along the superficial lining of your colon or large intestine and rectum.
- Crohn’s disease. This is characterized by inflammation of the lining of the digestive tract. It often involves the deeper layers of the digestive tract.
- Both are usually characterized by diarrhea, abdominal pain, fatigue, rectal bleeding, and weight loss.
- It can be debilitating, and rarely leads to life-threatening complications.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Abdominal pain
- Blood in your stool
- Reduced appetite
- Unintended weight loss
- Bowel obstruction
- A mass in the abdomen
- Severe indigestion and persistent heartburn
- Severe stomach ache
- Loss of appetite
- Race or ethnicity
- Family history
- Cigarette smoking
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications
- Genetic syndromes
- Certain medical conditions
- Improper Diet
- Environmental causes
- Drinking alcohol
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Limit eating the dairy products like poultry, etc
- Drink more water and avoid alcohol or beverages
- Eat fruits like apple, banana, guava, etc, and green leafy vegetables like cabbage, carrot, beetroot, etc, which are rich in vitamins, proteins, and nutrients.
- Substances found in garlic, whole-grain cereals, green tea, carotenoids, lowers the risk of IBD.
- Avoid smoking
- Do exercise regularly
- Avoid caffeine or chicory products
- Relax yourself and do breathing exercises
- Quit drinking alcohol
- Maintaining a healthy physique
- Eating a balanced and low-fat diet
- Avoid eating more spicy or salty foods
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Tests for anemia or infection
- Stool studies
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Upper endoscopy
- Capsule endoscopy
- Balloon-assisted enteroscopy
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Detecting, and providing advanced treatments for motility disorders of esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at an initial stage
- Detecting non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with state-of-the-art Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Manometric System with High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Colonoscopy Diagnostics
- Upper GI endoscopy – Sclerotherapy, Therapeutic Variceal Banding
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)