Hepatic Disorders Overview
- The disorders that occur in the liver it is termed as hepatic disorders.
- There are one or more types of hepatitis, but they have similar symptoms and are contracted in various ways.
- Hepatitis A is the most common and infectious which spreads easily from one person to another like most other viruses.
- Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C occur through exposure to infected blood, vaginal fluids, or semen, and infected blood products respectively.
- Hepatitis D is unique because it affects only those who have hepatitis B.
- The other one is cirrhosis which makes the liver difficult to function over time as it is the final stage of various forms of liver disease.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Clay-coloured bowel movements
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine
- Joint pain
- Intense itching
- Weakness and fatigue
- Swelling in your legs
- Sudden weight loss
- Drowsiness and slurred speech
- A history of certain infections
- Having an autoimmune disease
- Intake of pain relievers or certain prescription drugs
- Having a liver disease
- Drinking alcohol
- Being female
- Having certain genetic mutations
- Working with industrial toxins
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Drink green tea regularly
- Eat tart fruits such as grapefruit, cranberries, apples, etc
- Eat more green leafy vegetables like cabbage, broccoli sprouts, spinach, arugula, dandelion greens which helps to soak toxins from your bloodstream and also eat garlic, beetroot.
- Have walnuts, avocados, almonds, oatmeal and use olive oil because it ultimately aids your liver in reducing fats and smooth functioning.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Avoid junk food
- Avoid eating wild mushrooms
- Quit smoking or drinking
- Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays
- Consult your medications with your doctor to use it wisely
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- CT scanning
- Imaging tests
- liver biopsy
- Checking a tissue sample
- Magnetic resonance elastography
- Transient elastography
- Laser and intense pulsed light
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- State of art operation theatres with advanced treatments to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Handling oncological emergencies, and also treat post-operative patients.
- Specialized day-care units for performing short surgical procedures, chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services comprising CT scans, imaging tests, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with an expert team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- A talented multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.