- Gastroenteritis consists of mild or severe diarrhea accompanied by cramps, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and discomfort in the abdomen.
- It is not serious in a healthy adult, causing discomfort and inconvenience, but it can also cause electrolyte imbalance or dehydration among weak, young, or old men or women.
- Most of the people who eat contaminated food or get infected by a virus, bacteria develop Gastroenteritis.
- Mild treatment can literally cure the disorder but if the pain is severe then one should get treated by undergoing diagnostic tests.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Pain in the chest
- Severe fever
- Aching muscles
- Extreme exhaustion
- Disrupted sleep
- Acid reflux
- Blood in the stool
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss and malnutrition
- Changes in blood sugar levels
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Regurgitation of food or sour liquid
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Feeling full after intaking less food
- Difficulty in chewing and swallowing
- Hiatal Hernia
- Drinking alcohol
- Abdominal or oesophageal surgery
- Delayed stomach emptying
- Multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease
- Hypothyroidism, underactive thyroid
- Unpredictable blood sugar changes
- Eating heavy meals, spicy foods, or late-night dinner
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Ginger, Raw Honey, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Pineapple, Fennel, Flaxseed, Cabbage helps an upset stomach and calms your digestive system.
- Have food that has low-fats, well-cooked vegetables, and fruits.
- Intake fresh green juices made with kale, cucumber, spinach, spirulina, or collards.
- Drink more water about 1 to 2 liters of water per day for a better digestion.
- Eat a small portion of food says half a stomach most frequently.
- Try soups and pureed foods
- Go for a walk or do simple exercise after eating
- Avoid cruciferous vegetables, processed carbs, dairy products, fried, or fatty foods.
- Avoid smoking, drinking fizzy, unpasteurized milk or juice, carbonated drinks, and alcohol.
- Avoid sleeping or lying down soon after a meal
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- PET or CT scan
- Imagining tests
- Blood, breath or stool tests
- Ambulatory acid (pH) probe test
- Detecting, and treating motility disorders of the intestine, esophagus, and colo-rectum.
- Detecting GERD for on and off PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at the initial stage
- Detecting and treating non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with the Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Laparoscopic and Open
- Manometric System – High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Therapeutic Variceal Banding, Colonoscopy Diagnostics, Sclerotherapy.
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)