- Comprehensive care by a team of Pediatric Oncologist, Pediatric Surgeon and Radiation Oncologist.
- Second Opinion for difficult tumors.
- High-end therapies like Bone Marrow Transplant & Immunotherapy.
- Care for children with relapsed and refractory tumors.
- Full-fledged Pediatric ICU Care
- Collaboration with International experts - London Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Society for
- providing the best care
- One to one quality care for the needy children
Procedures Routinely Performed
- Chemotherapy administration by trained nurses
- Central Venous Access Devices - Insertion and Care
- State-of-art surgeries by experienced pediatric surgery team
- Allogeneic and Autologous BMT
Condition We Treat
- Blood Cancers and Lymphomas
- Brain tumors
- Solid Tumors including Neuroblastoma, Wilms Tumor, LCH etc.
- Relapsed and Refractory Tumors
- Benign Tumor's
Children With Benign Blood Disorders Like:
- Anemias including Thalassemia, Sickle cell disease, Hereditary Spherocytosis
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorder
- Aplastic Anemia including Fanconi's Anemia
Children Requiring Bone Marrow Transplant For The Following Conditions:
- Thalassemia and Sickle cell Anemia
- Acute Leukemia
- High risk Neuroblastoma and Lymphomas
- Aplastic anemia
- Severe primary Immune-deficiencies Metabolic disorders.