- Full fledged Intensive care unit to handle post operative patients as well as oncological emergencies
- Day care unit for short duration chemotherapy and procedures
- A full fledged multi speciality team available for opinion and management
- A dedicated tumor board involving Medical/ Surgical / Radiation Oncologist, Pathologist and Radiologist for better patient care.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mamogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Targeted Therapies
- Emergency services for Oncological Services
- State of art operation theaters equipped to perform all major and minor Oncologic Surgeries.
- Ancillary Pathology Services
Procedures Routinely Performed
- Chemotherapy administration by trained nurses and chemotherapy registrar
- Routine diagnostic procedures like Bone Marrow studies, Biopsies, Needle Aspiration
- Central Venous access device insertion and care