Prof. Dr. K. Karthik Kailash
MBBS, D.Ortho, MCh (Ortho), Fellow Spine Surgery (UK & USA)
Sr. Consultant Spine Surgeon
- 1994 Travelling fellowship in Spine Surgery with Dr.M.A.Asher MD at Kansas City, MO.,U.S.A.
- Dr.A.D.Steffee MD at Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A. Leatherman Spine Center, Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.A.
- 1993 Rotary International's Group Study award and went to Manila as an exchange student.
- 1984 Sportsman of the Year
- 1981 Distinction in Bio-Chemistry at Madras Medical College
- 1980 Fr.McMillan's trophy for the most outstanding student at Don Bosco Secondary School, Madras.
- Represented Indian Universities Tennis team at the World Universities Games at Edmonton, Canada, 1984
- Captained Tamil Nadu State Tennis team, 1982
- Captained University of Madras Tennis Team, 1982.
- Member of the staff Cricket team at Sri Ramachandra Medical University, 1997 won the Man of the Series award at the Inter-collegiate tourney.
- Associate Editor of the Post-centenary Golden Jubilee magazine of the Madras Medical College, 1985.
- National Champion in tennis in the 45+category 2010 to 2012
Find a Doctor
Seen Dr. Panthala Rajkumar for my uncle's back pain. He assessed him well and gave his opinions. The overall experience at the hospital is good. The staff's reception, cleanliness everything is good.