Dr. K. Bhanu
D.N.B. (General Med), D.M. (Neuro) FMMC, FRCP
Sr. Consultant Neurologist
- Mayan Award for Social Service 2016
- Conferred FRCP (London) 2016
- Best poster award at the national conference of Indian academy of neurology 1996.
- Commonwealth fellowship in neurology at UK 1997 - 1998.
- Best teacher award conferred by the TN Dr. MGR Medical University in 2012.
Dr. K. Bhanu is a Neurologist in Chetpet, Chennai and has an experience of 28 years in this field. Dr. K Bhanu practices at Dr. Mehta's Hospitals in Chetpet, Chennai and Vs Hospitals - Multi Speciality in Chetpet, Chennai. She completed MBBS from Madras University, Chenai, India in 1983, DNB - General Medicine from National Board Of Examination in 1986 and DM - Neurology from Madras University, Chenai, India in 1989.
She is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). API, IAN, IEA.
Epilepsy, Stroke, Rehabilitation
Epilepsy, Headache, Stroke, Parkinsons Disease, Peripheral Neuroplasty, Disease of Spine, Neurophysiology
Find a Doctor
My mother took treatment here. She passed away. But it's because of the people there she survived all these years. They made her live. I owe them my life.